Don’t worry about trying to find an empty dock during your morning commute, just come to one of our corrals and you will be guaranteed a place to dock your bike!
During peak usage times during the week, Capital Bikeshare offers bike corrals at six stations in the District of Columbia. All corrals are open from 8am to 1pm, Monday through Friday (
- 7th and F Street/National Portrait Gallery - Closing November 2nd
- 13th and NY Ave NW - Closing December 21st
- 17th and K Street NW/Farragut Sq - Closing December 21st
- 20th and E Street NW - Closing November 30th
- 21st and I Street NW - Closing November 30th
- 30th and Georgetown Harbor - Closing December 21st
Special Event Corrals
Capital Bikeshare also hosts corrals and some high attendance events. Please see our blog page for more information, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook. If you’d like a Capital Bikeshare corral at your event, please contact us.