You don’t have to worry about finding an empty bike dock during your commute. We have corrals located at our busiest stations to guarantee a place to dock your bike!
During peak usage time throughout the week, Capital Bikeshare offers bike corrals at five stations in the District of Columbia. All corrals are open from 7am to 1pm and operate Monday through Friday (except federal holidays) during the spring, summer, and fall months. The corrals are located at the following stations:
Washington, DC (7am to 1pm)
- 13th & NY Ave NW - Closing November 29th
- 17th & K Street NW/Farragut Sq - Closing November 29th
- Union Station Corral - Closing November 1st
- 21st & M Street NW - Closing November 1st
- Georgetown Harbor / 30th St NW - Closing November 29th
We may be relocating corrals in the future due to demand. Be on the lookout for changes on social media
Special Event Corrals
Capital Bikeshare also hosts corrals and some high attendance events. Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information. If you’d like a Capital Bikeshare corral at your event, please contact Capital Bikeshare customer service, now supported by Lyft.