You don’t have to worry about finding an empty bike dock during your commute. We have corrals located at our busiest stations to guarantee a place to dock your bike!
During peak usage time throughout the week, Capital Bikeshare offers bike corrals at five stations in the District of Columbia. We have also added corrals in Arlington and Alexandria during the Metro Platform Improvement Project. DC corrals are open from 8am to 1pm. Virginia corrals are open from 7am to 12pm and 3:30pm to 7pm. All corrals operate Monday through Friday (except federal holidays) during the spring, summer, and fall months. The corrals are located at the following stations:
Washington, DC (7am to 1pm)
- 13th & NY Ave NW - Closing December 20th
- 17th & K Street NW/Farragut Sq - Closing December 20th
- 17th & G Street NW - Closing November 29th
- 21st & M Street NW - Closing November 29th
- Georgetown Harbor / 30th St NW - Closing December 20th
Virginia (8am to 12pm and 3:30pm to 7pm)
- Crystal City Metro / 18th ST & S Bell St - Closing September 6th
- King St & Patrick St - Closing September 6th
We may be relocating corrals in the future due to demand. Be on the lookout for changes in the following weeks.
Special Event Corrals
Capital Bikeshare also hosts corrals and some high attendance events. Please see our blog page for more information, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook. If you’d like a Capital Bikeshare corral at your event, please contact Capital Bikeshare customer service, now supported by Lyft.