You don’t have to worry about finding an empty bike dock during your commute. We have corrals located at our busiest stations to help you dock your bike.
During peak usage time throughout the week, Capital Bikeshare offers bike corrals at five stations in the District of Columbia. All corrals are open from 7am to 1pm and operate Monday through Friday (except federal holidays) during the spring, summer, and fall months. The corrals are located at the following stations:
Washington, DC (7am to 1pm)
- 13th & NY Ave NW - Closed November 29th
- 17th & K Street NW/Farragut Sq - Closed November 29th
- Union Station Corral - Closed November 1st
- 21st & M Street NW - Closed November 1st
- Georgetown Harbor / 30th St NW - Closed November 29th
We may relocate corrals due to demand. Be on the lookout for changes on social media!
Special Event Corrals
Capital Bikeshare also hosts corrals and some high attendance events. Be sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information. If you’d like a Capital Bikeshare corral at your event, please contact Capital Bikeshare customer service, now supported by Lyft.